An exciting opportunity has arisen at Control Union Malaysia Sdn Bhd
for a TEXTILE AUDITOR.
As a Textile Auditor you will be responsible for the application of organic, sustainable textile, recycling and social requirements against established standards and protocols.
The position requires strong communication skills. Applicants must have good knowledge of the textile industry. You will be initiating and conducting on-site audit activities at our clients. You will be responsible for the document review as well as preparing and distributing your audit findings in an audit report. As a textile auditor you will work closely together with an international team.
Are you are ambitious, versatile and have the right attitude
and do you want to be part of our international network? Then we are looking for you!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Provide work processing support for general and external client related communication
- Coordinate and follow-up with clients
- Prepare audit plan and communicate with client
- Perform document review at the office
- Prepare audit working paper and conduct audit
- Prepare and submit the audit report within time frame
- Follow up with clients for corrective actions
- Maintaining good relation with the clients
- Responding to function-related requests from clients
- Keeping abreast of developments, issues and legislative changes pertaining to agriculture and related sectors
- Graduate or post graduate in Textile Technology or manufacturing (or a related study)
- Minimal 1 year working experience in the textile industry or quality management
- SA8000 qualification would be an advantage
- Proficient in English, both writing and speaking
- Proficient in MS Office
- Willing and able to travel in Malaysia and abroad
- Able to work as a team player and also to execute audits individually
From our roots in agricultural inspections, Peterson and Control Union have been operating for nearly 100 years in the field of logistics, quality, certifications and risk management. Our in-depth knowledge and experience covers all aspects of the supply chain in many industries including agriculture, energy, forestry, sustainability and textiles.
Control Union (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is based in Malaysia is operating in Malaysia since 1987 services clients in both East and West Malaysia and around the world.