Peterson and Control Union is seeking an experienced Global Training & Learning Coordinator
to harmonize and optimise training solutions that make the most of Peterson and Control Union’s training and learning activities. In this role you will partner with our regional and functional teams to improve the existing training related activities. You will be expected to quickly develop an understanding of our activities, processes and needs in order to build and drive a global training and learning strategy to align with our business objectives. You will review and evaluate the effectiveness of our existing field training programs and materials and initiate improvements, as well as identifying areas that require the development of new training activities and materials. Your expertise and responsibilities are not limited to field training but will also include learning technologies and digital learning techniques.
Task and Responsibilities
- Partner with our functional and regional teams to improve the existing training programs
- Manage the development, validation and implementation of existing and new training tools
- Host train-the-trainer sessions for internal subject matter experts
- Implement digital learning technologies
- Review current training and learning content and techniques
- Regularly visits for live training observations, inspection and validation of performance and successful execution of training processes
- Partner with our local offices to improve training programs, meeting the needs of local markets within each global region
- Provides reporting on training completion, effectiveness, performance and results
- Preferably working experience in Learning and Development or Training
- Bachelor/Master degree in preferably Education, Learning, HR or related field
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written. Other languages a plus
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Ability to creatively use resources and adjust to changes quickly and professionally
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, but also in a team environment
- Articulate, persuasive communicator across multiple organizational levels
- Goal oriented self-starter and able to flex to changing business needs and priorities
From our roots in agricultural inspections, Peterson and Control Union have been operating for nearly 100 years in the field of logistics, quality, certifications and risk management. Our in-depth knowledge and experience covers all aspects of the supply chain in many industries including agriculture, energy, forestry, sustainability and textiles.
With operations across the globe in over 70 countries, we are uniquely placed to manage challenges within today's global marketplace.
For more information, please contact: Unico van Holthe at email@example.com