An exciting opportunity has arisen at Control Union Philippines
for a FORESTRY & ENVIRONMENT SERVICE AUDITOR
As a Forestry and Environment Service Auditor you will be responsible for initiating and conducting on-site audit activities at our client’s base on the auditing programs related to forestry management. You will be responsible for the document review as well as preparing and distributing your audit findings in an audit report.
Are you committed to integrity, quality, and a self-driven, systematic, service-oriented person
and do you want to be part of our international network? Then we are looking for you!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Realizing planned audits assigned
- Identify new business opportunities, develop and execute marketing strategies
- Coordinate promotional activities, organize and execute marketing campaigns
- Maintaining good relationship with the clients and prospects
- Assist certifier on certification activities
- Keeping abreast of developments, issues and legislative changes pertaining to the sectors in which audits are carried out
- Bachelors/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Forestry/Environmental Science/ Environment Management
- At least Two-Three years working experience in Environmental / Forestry sector (Production/Quality/R&D)
- Presentation and Marketing skills
- Good command of English language: in speech or writing
- Proficiency with the Windows office software programs and data systems
- Willingness to travel extensively (both local and abroad)
- An IRCA recognized Lead Auditor course for ISO 14001/ ISO 9001 and full/part qualification in CIM/SLIM are advantageous
With its foundation in agriculture, Control Union Certifications has focused its efforts in developing services around the sustainability of the industry's supply chains which feed into the food, feed, bioenergy and textiles markets. With 'boots on the ground' in more than 70 countries, Control Union Certifications is uniquely placed to manage challenges with today's global marketplace.