An exciting opportunity has arisen at Control Union Philippines
at Davao City, Philippines
for an ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT.
As an Administrative Assistant you will be responsible for coordinating day to day administrative duties, various tasks which are requested by the management.
Are you committed self-driven, proactive, organized and a team-player
and do you want to be part of our international network? Then we are looking for you!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Run and coordinate the day-to-day administrative duties
- Data management – filing and archiving
- Assist the Managing Director with a variety of tasks, including, but not limited to: planning of appointments, taking minutes during meetings, draft emails, printing, etc
- Liaise with relevant individuals, external organizations to arrange meetings, prepare agendas and draft minutes
- Coordinate travel, accommodation and visa requirements for Managing Director, staff and visitors
- Coordinate with suppliers and vendors (e.g. ordering office supplies)
- Answers incoming calls to solve problems, or route them to personnel in-charge
- Assist the operations staff with basic admin tasks
- Assist the operations staff organizing events, training programs, exhibits, etc
- Printing and sending out of certificates to clients
- Undertake any other duties and supports as requested by the Managing Director
- Bachelor degree or a comparable level in a relevant discipline
- Minimum of 2-3 years of work experience of administrative work
- Some experience in Marketing, theoretical and/or practical, is desirable
- Proficiency in MS Office and general ICT knowledge
From our roots in agricultural inspections, Peterson and Control Union have been operating for nearly 100 years in the field of logistics, quality, certifications and risk management. Our in-depth knowledge and experience covers all aspects of the supply chain in many industries including agriculture, energy, forestry, sustainability and textiles.