An exciting opportunity has arisen at Control Union Certification in Bangkok, Thailand for Textile Auditor.
As a Textile Auditor you will be responsible for the application of organic, sustainable textile, recycling and social requirements against established standards and protocols. The position requires strong communication skills. Applicants must have good knowledge of the textile industry. You will be initiating and conducting on-site audit activities at our clients. You will be responsible for the document review as well as preparing and distributing your audit findings in an audit report. As a textile auditor you will work closely together with an international team.
Are you motivated, competent and do you want to be part of our international network? Then we are looking for you!Tasks and responsibilities
- Provide work processing support for general and external client related communication
- Coordinate and follow-up with clients
- Prepare audit plan and communicate with client
- Perform document review at the office
- Prepare audit working paper and conduct audit
- Prepare and submit the audit report within time frame
- Follow up with clients for corrective actions
- Maintaining good relation with the clients
- Responding to function-related requests from clients
- Keeping abreast of developments, issues and legislative changes pertaining to agriculture and related sectors
- Bachelor degree or higher in textile technology or manufacturing (or a related study)
- Minimal 1 year working experience in the textile industry or quality management
- SA8000 qualification would be an advantage
- Excellent English skills, both writing and speaking
- Proficient in MS Office
- Willing and able to travel in Thailand and abroad
- Able to work as a team player and to execute audits individually
With its foundation in agriculture, Control Union Certifications has focused its efforts in developing services around the sustainability of the industry's supply chains which feed into the food, feed, bioenergy and textiles markets. With 'boots on the ground' in more than 70 countries, Control Union Certifications is uniquely placed to manage challenges with today's global marketplace.