An exciting opportunity has arisen at Control Union Malaysia Sdn Bhd for an AUDITOR.
As an Auditor, you will be responsible for carrying out AUDITS include RSPO P&C, RSPO Supply Chain (SCC), MSPO/ISPO, FSC Forest Management, FSC and PEFC Chain of Custody, ISCC, and others.
Are you are ambitious, versatile and have the right attitude
and do you want to be part of our international network? Then we are looking for you!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Auditing: Independently, or with teams. Assess palm oil and forest management practices against the applicable certification standard. Assessments take place on palm oil plantations and forests throughout Southeast Asia and involve document review, data analysis and evaluation, on-site assessment of field activities, interviews, determinations of compliance and the writing of reports and certification findings.
- Audit programs include RSPO P&C, RSPO Supply Chain (SCC), MSPO/ISPO, FSC Forest Management, FSC and PEFC Chain of Custody, ISCC, and others.
- Client Management: Coordinate the audit process with clients and other stakeholders; ensure that clients provide necessary data and information; provide high level of customer service throughout the audit process.
- Graduate in Agriculture/Forestry, Social Science/Sociology or Environmental Science
- Post Graduate Diploma or a Professional Degree in these disciplines might also be considered
- Proficient in English (written & verbal) & Bahasa Malaysia
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in an area of palm oil management; agriculture, environmental management
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Agriculture/Forestry or equivalent
- Trained for practical application of the RSPO/MSPO Criteria and RSPO/MSPO Certification Systems
- Qualified Lead auditor for ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001
- Previous auditing experience as a Lead Auditor with an accredited certification body for RSPO, MSPO or other schemes will be an added advantage
- Good communication skills, comfortable communicating with varying levels of seniority
- Excellent interpersonal skills as the role will involve face to face contact with our clients
- Flexible and pragmatic. This is a varied role with new schemes and opportunities regularly occurring along with varied locations at customers site both here in the Malaysia and abroad)
- Able to prioritize work and have excellent time management skills (timely reporting is essential to the job role)
- Available for frequent travel (including overnight stays)
- Self-motivated, independent worker who can also fit into a team
From our roots in agricultural inspections, Peterson and Control Union have been operating for nearly 100 years in the field of logistics, quality, certifications and risk management. Our in-depth knowledge and experience covers all aspects of the supply chain in many industries including agriculture, energy, forestry, sustainability and textiles.
Control Union (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is based in Malaysia is operating in Malaysia since 1987 services clients in both East and West Malaysia and around the world.