We are looking for an enthusiastic, reliable, adaptive, and creative part-time employee for office work in the field of certification of sustainable biofuels and biomass according to the ISCC Standard (International Sustainability & Carbon Certification) (up to 20h/week, option for additional work during semester breaks).
Control Union Certifications Germany GmbH (CUCG) is an independent Berlin-based certification company that is part of the global Peterson Control Union Group. It performs audits and certifications of companies under its own accreditations as well as on behalf of Control Union Certifications. In the field of sustainable biofuels and biomass, CUCG carries out certifications according to various standards recognized under the EU Renewable Energy Directive II (ISCC, RedCert). CUCG serves Control Union customers worldwide. It is integrated into a network of approximately 100 offices operating from 80 countries around the world.
- Support and the certification process
- Review of audit reports
- Communication with sister companies and auditors worldwide
- Monitoring of internal audit and reporting processes
- Reporting to the accreditation and standard setting bodies
- Supporting the current transition of certification under RED I to RED II
To perform this job, the following requirements are a prerequisite:
- Enrollment in a degree program, desirably related to natural or environmental sciences, agriculture, ecology, engineering, renewable energy, or similar.
- Confident in the use of Microsoft Office programs
- English language confidently in word and writing
- German language C1 level
If you then also:
- have technical understanding
- have knowledge of Excel programming or knowledge of databases (e.g. Access)
- are curious, reliable and flexible
- are able and willing to work independently, in a structured and goal-oriented manner,
- have a strong customer and service orientation
- feel comfortable in an international context,
you should definitely get in touch with us.
What will you find with us?
- flat hierarchy
- interdisciplinary, young and open-minded team
- attractive and varied tasks
- insight into management and application of sustainable certification programs
- Training and development (possibly as a certifier)
We welcome applications from anyone regardless of age, gender, origin and ancestry, disability or other legally protected reasons.
Interested? Then please send your application documents to Britta Breman, firstname.lastname@example.org.