An exciting opportunity has arisen at Control Union Certifications
for a TEXTILE CERTIFICATION ASSISTANT.
As a Certification Assistant you will be supporting Textile and Sustainability certification in a dedicated team that works together to manage challenges within today's global marketplace.
Are you ambitious, open minded, proactive, collaborative
and do you want to be part of worldwide network? Then we are looking for you!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Support the team on textile and sustainability certifications
- Review documents related to certification and/or inspection
- Support the team under supervision of the certifier
- Communication with Indonesian and overseas colleagues
- Responsible for project administration in the company’s data base
- Excellent communication skills who can analyze, and review certification and audit documents, whilst maintaining and developing client relationships
- Keeping up to date with the latest local and national regulations in connection with your work is critical to the successful delivery of this position
- Diploma in the field of textile, chemistry or equivalent
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related fields
- Good command of English (oral and written)
- Able to work in a small team and independently with people from different cultural background
- Basic IT skills (e.g. word, Excel, Power Point)
- Persistent and accurate in the assigned work, cooperative and proactive
With its foundation in agriculture, Control Union Certifications has focused its efforts in developing services around the sustainability of the industry's supply chains which feed into the food, feed, bioenergy and textiles markets. With 'boots on the ground' in more than 70 countries, Control Union Certifications is uniquely placed to manage challenges with today's global marketplace.