Open vacancy Sustainability Consultant
Are you passionate about sustainability and seeking to kick-start or step up your career as business consultant? Join our team of impact-makers at Peterson Projects & Solutions!
We are the advisory division of the century-old Peterson & Control Union group. We work with companies and organizations by supporting them in reaching their sustainability goals. Each project is tailor made, encompassing services that range from implementing sustainable sourcing programmes to life cycle assessments and carbon reduction schemes. With extensive experience in the commodities industry we cover all activities throughout the supply chain.
What we offer:
On-the-job learning opportunities for recent graduates and young professionals who want to work on a greener future. Your role as sustainability consultant at Peterson will be further refined to meet your unique skill set. Just as the sustainability domain is dynamic and diverse, so is our search for talented individuals. A pursuit that became our biggest asset; our people.
What you will find when working with us:
- A warm welcome by a motivated team of professionals from different backgrounds who support each other and value teamwork
- Healthy portion of responsibility that allows for innovation and enables professional growth
- A diverse project portfolio that includes multinational clients like Unilever, Nestlé and Pepsico, alongside organizations such as IDH and any other industry or company that is committed to realizing a positive impact in their supply chain
- Collaboration with colleagues from 70+ countries as many of our clients have international supply chains covering multiple continents
- Flexible working hours and locations to optimize work-life balance, where doing the job is more important than a 9 to 5 routine
- A good monetary compensation, with additional benefits that can be selected based on your personal preferences
What we seek in you:
- Graduated from a MSc degree related to sustainability, agriculture, ESG standards, international development, environmental management, business and economics, behavioural change and/or equivalent subjects in the realm of sustainable business development
- A passion for sustainability and willingness to apply this in supply chain solutions for commercial (agro) industries
- A positive can-do attitude: we are known to be a pragmatic, hands-on service provider
- Willingness to learn and collaborate with colleagues from all over the world, we strongly value a growth mindset
Does this sound like the right match for you? Or want to know more? Please reach out to Frank van der Velden or Prakhar Goel, they are looking forward to meeting you.