An exciting opportunity has arisen at Peterson Projects & Solutions
for a SUSTAINABILITY AND BUSINESS CONSULTANT.
As a Consultant, you will be responsible for carrying out consultancy programs to support our customers in achieving their sustainability goals by assisting them in defining their sustainability policies, reducing their environmental footprint, identifying potential sustainability claims and strategies.
Are you an independent, good communicator with strong analytical skills and want to be part of our international network? Then we are looking for you!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Maintain client relations, communications, guiding and resolving their issues.
- Perform consultancy work related to sustainability, e.g. Agriculture, fishery, forestry, textile, and others
- Conduct social and environmental impact assessment (S/EIA) projects for clients both national and international.
- Building relationships with commercial clients, international donors and NGO communities.
- Conducting study, research, surveys and gap analysis to gain an understanding of the business requirements.
- Analyzing statistics, creating reports and updating the project management
- Detecting issues and investigating ways to resolve them.
- Assessing the pros and cons of possible strategies
- Compiling and presenting information orally, visually and in writing
- Making recommendations for improvement, using computer models to test them and presenting findings to the client
- Implementing agreed solutions
- Developing and monitoring the system and procedures and other potential business.
- Report to the managers proactivelyParticipate in the coordination of regional and/or global projects in Asia, and this may include regular communication with internal (and potentially external) teams, performing quality reviews and writing reports
- Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience working with the environment/agriculture/forestry/fisheries or any relevant industry, services or related field
- Experience with ESG/Sustainable Finance/Sustainability Reporting based on GRI/ Carbon Credit and Footprint/Life Cycle Analysis/ GHG Calculation/HCV/AMDAL/ESIA
- Be experienced in certification, training and/or consultancy body,
- Strong writing skills in both English and Bahasa
- Excellent English communication skills (oral & written)
- Must be flexible, willing to perform other duties as required and work irregular hours
- Willing to travel and work in the field
- Ability to work under pressure
- Details and logical thinking
- Critical thinking
- Multitasking and hardworking
Peterson Projects and Solutions is the advisory division providing pragmatic and hands-on solutions to your challenges. We support companies in achieving their sustainability goals by assisting them in defining their sustainability policies, reducing their environmental footprint and identifying potential sustainability claims and defining them accordingly.
How to Apply
When you are interested in this role, please apply via our website www.petersoncontrolunion.com/en/careers.