An exciting opportunity has arisen at Certifications at Navi Mumbai, India for AUDITOR – SUSTAINABILITY CERTIFICATIONS.
As an Auditor – Sustainability Certifications you will be responsible for generating business leads, maintaining relationship with clients and coordinating internally and externally.
Are you committed to integrity, quality, and a self driven, systematic, service oriented person and do you want to be part of our international network? Then we are looking for you!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Document review
- Preparing and conducting all on-site audit activities
- Preparing, approving and distributing the audit report
- Ensuring audits reports and documents are submitted on time and review it for its completeness
- Conducting audit follow-up
- Maintaining good relation with the clients
- Maintaining contact with the Certifier (Certification Manager) on regular basis
- Assisting with handling of claims and appeals
- Assisting in generating business leads for the entire gamut of Sustainability Certifications Programmes
- Provide inputs to perform market analysis for the industry and identify new opportunities (markets, service , clients)
- Provide inputs to develop marketing and sales strategy to improve service awareness and enhanced CU brand proposition
- Assist in planning and organizing trainings, workshops and seminars for clients, regionally
- Keeping upbreast of all the Certifications Programmes offered by the company as well as any market innovation
- Keeping abreast of developments, issues and legislative changes pertaining to related industry sectors
- Extensive travel (up to 20-25 days in a month) across India
- Graduate in Agriculture or related discipline (Agriculture Engineering/ Agri Business Management)
- Post graduate in MBA (Marketing) or Agriculture or Agribusiness Management
- Minimum 3 years of experience in marketing in agriculture or related industry
- Experience and knowledge of sustainable and organic farming certification schemes would be an added advantage
- Good command of English in speech and in writing
- Excellent presentation skills
- Resourceful, fast learner with strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Willingness to travel extensively anywhere in the country
- Independent attitude towards the job
- Accurate in observations and reporting
- Systematic and analytical way of working
- Aimed at serving clients and team spirited
From our roots in agricultural inspections, Peterson and Control Union have been operating for nearly 100 years in the field of logistics, quality, certifications and risk management. Our in-depth knowledge and experience covers all aspects of the supply chain in many industries including agriculture, energy, forestry, sustainability and textiles.