- Perform inspection and sampling of cargoes in Vessels, Shore tanks / warehouses, in bulk/breakbulk
- Supervise loading / discharging pf commodities according to contractual terms / conditions / respective standards / procedures / protocols
- Perform Draft surveys / Ullage surveys / Bunker surveys / Hold cleanliness survey / Tank cleanliness survey independently
- Perform Stock survey / Warehouse inspection / Damage surveys / Measurement surveys
- Record details of inspection , including photographs and prepare report of findings as per required formats
- Transport samples to office for retention with proper labelling / sealing as required
- Coordinate with client / terminal / sites for proper / timely execution of surveys
- Adhere to company’s work ethics, standards and procedures
- Ensure that Health and safety standards are followed as per company policy and report immediately in case of any incident when occurred
- Perform any other task as requested by the management with respect to survey jobs.
- Bachelors degree or diploma related to Marine / Logistics / Engineering / Agriculture / Mining / Science / Quality Assurance is preferred however not a must.
- Working experience as a marine / cargo surveyor in commodity inspections, preferrable above 4 years and above Or at least two years is minimum required.
- Working Knowledge in performing Draft surveys, Ullage surveys, Bunker surveys, Damage cargo surveys for bulk / breakbulk / containerized cargoes.
- Familiarity with local / international sampling standards like ISO / GAFTA / FOSFA is an advantage.
An attractive renumeration package awaits for the suitable candidate . If you think you have the required attributes to carry out the scope of above detailed and are willing to be assigned in UAE and/or as required by the company, please send us your updated cv to email@example.com