An exciting opportunity has arisen at Control Union Inspections
in Bangkok, Thailand
for STRUCTURAL INSPECTOR (ENGINEER).
As a Structural Inspector/Engineer you will be responsible for onsite inspections of steel constructions at our client’s facilities. The position requires an eye for details and good communication skills. Applicants must have good knowledge of civil/structural engineering. You will be initiating and conducting on site assessments at our clients. You will be responsible for the inspection as well as preparing and distributing your assessment findings in a report. You will work closely together with an international team.
Are you motivated, competent
and do you want to be part of our international network? Then we are looking for you!Tasks and responsibilities
- Perform structural (steel) assessments of our client’s buildings
- Reporting of findings and providing input for potential improvements
- Work locations are in Thailand (approximately 75%), Vietnam and the Philippines
- The structural steel assessments will account for half of the job. Additionally, you will work together with our Commodity Inspections team to integrate Industrial Inspections into our service portfolio in Thailand
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Civil or Structural Engineering
- 3-5 years working experience in in a relevant field (civil or structural engineering)
- Fluent in Thai and good English skills, both writing and speaking
- Willing to travel extensively both in Thailand and internationally
- Able to work as team player and to execute inspections individually
A dynamic and challenging job in an enthusiastic team. We offer a competitive salary and benefits. Our Company
Control Union Industrial Inspections delivers quality independent inspection services, allowing asset owners to obtain and maintain control over their equipment. Our global reach and local knowledge guarantee uniformity and consistency in the high quality of our services. Our approach allows us to plan and execute services efficiently, with a focus on the clear and timely reporting of key information. For more information visit: https://industrialinspections.controlunion.com/en
How to Apply
We need to receive an up to date resume and a short motivation letter, both in English. Selected candidates will be contacted for an interview at our office in Bangna. For any questions relating this job, please contact Control Union Thailand (Khun Tattadech Sonutamang) via email@example.com.