A vacancy has arisen for a Senior Security and Distribution Operative, based in Lillyhall and reporting to the Focal Point. The role will require you to Carry out both security and logistics related tasks including the screening of personnel and materials using metal detection and x-ray screening equipment to comply with Sellafield Ltd standards and requirements. In addition, always operate site forklifts in a safe and proficient manner. The role will require the candidate to operate both at a ‘hands on’ level and also Deputise of the Focal Point as required and uphold Focal Point responsibilities during this period.
Qualifications and Training
Essential Qualifications / Training (required for successful completion of probationary period):
- IOSH 4 Day Managing Safely
- 3 years + Experience in similar role
- Manual Handling Training.
- Fire Safety Training.
- 3.5T RTITB Forklift License and experience of cargo handling.
- Dangerous Goods Awareness Training.
- Vehicle Banksman Training.Other Essential Qualifications / Training:
- SIA Licence.
- X-Ray Training.
- Clean driving licence.
- Training on Emergency Procedures.
- SL Specific Training:You will be required to attend and pass job specific SL courses
- Experience within a similar role.
- Experience working on tasks requiring concentration.
- Microsoft Office experience.
From our roots in agricultural inspections, Peterson and Control Union have been operating for nearly 100 years in the field of logistics, quality, certifications and risk management. Our in-depth knowledge and experience covers all aspects of the supply chain in many industries including agriculture, energy, forestry, sustainability and textiles.How to Apply
Please click at 'Apply for this job' to upload your resume. For further information please contact: