An exciting opportunity has arisen at Control Union for a REGIONAL MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS COORDINATOR.
We are hiring a Regional MarComm Coordinator to drive external and internal marketing and communication activities for our companies in the region - Peterson, Control Union, and EcO2. The candidate should have experience deriving marketing and communications strategies that align with the long and short-term goals of the business. The candidate will develop strategies to boost our awareness in new markets and industries that we operate in while strengthening our brand with developed activities. As our teams can be largely remote, it will be assigned to the Regional MarComm to promote engagement through initiatives within the region for our colleagues. The candidate will work directly with the regional leadership team, communication colleagues in each country, and the design and digital team members.
The position will report to the Asia regional managers.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Measure and analyze current communication efforts to develop, plan, and implement a strategy inclusive of internal and external initiatives for the region
- Conduct research into different markets to find opportunities for growth
- Ensure that external communication is consistent and portrays brand value throughout our different channels and materials
- Support countries in the region to develop marketing plans and provide data analytics and insight to aid in determining objectives and goals
- Create content and design for marketing materials such as company profiles, brochures, presentations, leaflets, digital posts, newsletters, to help to promote company’s products and services.
- Work with industry experts to develop and execute campaigns to promote our activities
- Lead the communications team in the region including the social media coordinator and graphic designer
- Engage in the strategic communications global meeting to provide insight and contribute to developing communications in the group
- Review external facing materials created locally to ensure quality and alignment of brand guidelines
- Identify strategies and tools to strengthen internal communications and engagement in the region including activities such as town halls, internal competitions, regional meetings, etc.
- Bachelor’s in business and marketing
- At least 5 years of experience in strategic marketing
- Excellent English communication skills and strong presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and can engage with multiple levels of stakeholders in the region and globally
- Knowledge and understanding of online and offline communication practices, tools, and techniques
- Self-motivated and proactive mindset to set and meet objectives
- Creative in writing and can help to develop effective marketing collaterals based on the input of expert teamsHas experience in design and envisioning concepts from beginning to execution
From our roots in agricultural inspections, Peterson and Control Union have been operating for nearly 100 years in the field of logistics, quality, certifications and risk management. Our in-depth knowledge and experience covers all aspects of the supply chain in many industries including agriculture, energy, forestry, sustainability and textiles.