We are Core29
We apply Innovation to transform business performance and help companies achieve their goals.
Through business analysis and the development and implementation of digital roadmaps, we tackle the complex application of digital technology that many businesses – even those at the cutting edge within their own sectors – find outside their comfort zone.
What we are looking for
We are growing!! We are on a quest to find our next Project Manager. Core29 are forward thinking transformers of business and we are on the hunt for a project manager to join our team.
Responsible for project delivery processes which include: plans, costs, schedules, progression, risk management and closure. The project manager ensures that project execution is aligned with quality assurance and control activities. In addition, the role will also include a strong focus on the identification and generation of business development opportunities as well as opportunities to grown or diversify the project management service offering within Core29.
- Establish a management structure for each project which is relevant and appropriate to the client and type of work, whilst ensuring involvement of key project stakeholders
- Ensure each project has a clear scope, set objectives and desired outcomes
- Estimating project costs; managing: budget, scope and change
- Ensure that project work is carried out in accordance with Core29 methodologies
- Forecasting impact of demand on both project resources and business stakeholders
- Identify and generate business development opportunities for Core29 services, through networking, webinars conference attendance etc
- Managing assigned resources within the scope of the project, ensuring visibility over the progress of deliverables in a collaborative though controlled manner
- Identifying, prioritising and mitigating project risks and issues, including appropriate escalations and communication
- Managing or working within procurement and contract processes when applicable
- Carry out regular and well-prepared project reporting
- Tracking and monitoring project progress
- Ensure that project deliverables meet business requirements
Key Skills and experience
- Ability and preference to communicate using business language over technical
- Ability to develop robust business cases and influence and steer stakeholder alignment
- Ability to determine, track and forecast costs against a project’s budget
- Ability and tenacity to formally close a project and assist with benefits realisation
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong customer relationship and stakeholder management skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Understanding of different methodologies which may include: Agile, Waterfall, PRINCE2
- Understanding the principles of working with project management tools. E.g. MS Project.
How to Apply
Please click at 'Apply for this job' to upload your resume. For further information please contact: