Purpose and impact driven, Peterson Projects and Solutions in Asia offers regional capacity across 17 Asia countries with centers of Excellence in Hong Kong, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. Our practical expertise ranges from primary production, quality inspections, supply chain transparency, labor compliance, commercial food safety and environmental services. Combining innovative ICT tools and in-depth industry knowledge, Peterson empowers decision making through credible expertise and collaboration.
Verifiable impact requires a blending of global experience and local perspective to both meet and exceed economic, social and environmental expectations. By assuring the performance of people, products, facilities and supply chains, our systems based approach creates shared value across supply chains from leading multinationals, SMEs and farming cooperatives.
Peterson is seeking a Program Manager to support the launch of our technical platforms in commercial and environmental programs: Aquaculture, Agroforestry, Sustainable Rice and SME Food Safety. This individual should be intelligent, confident, willing to learn and work hard. Remuneration will be at par industry standard.
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Tasks and responsibilities
As a Program Manager Forestry you will:
- Prioritize and design the launch of commercial agribusiness and environmental services.
- Serve as primary point of contact for Peterson team in Thailand, building relationships with both commercial clients, international donors and NGO communities.
- Work well with international organizations
- Develop quarterly budgets and projections in MS Excel
- Support international team members who visit Thailand
- Write a weekly business report - pipeline in English
- Experience: Minimum 2-5 years of experience working with forestry sector.
- Education: Minimum B.Sc. in forestry.
- Be interested in agriculture, agroforestry and/or commercial agribusiness
- Strong writing skills
- Computer literate – MS Word, Excel and power point
- Excellent English communication skill (oral & written)
- Must be flexible, willing to perform other duties as required and work irregular hours
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to create a supportive working relationship
- Strong interpersonal skills – leading by example
- Good organizational skills; ability to manage and prioritize tasks
- A Creative Thinker and Problem Solver
From our roots in agricultural inspections, Peterson and Control Union have been operating for nearly 100 years in the field of logistics, quality, certifications and risk management. Our in-depth knowledge and experience covers all aspects of the supply chain in agriculture, agroforestry and energy.
How to Apply
Please click at 'Apply for this job' to upload your resume before the 31st of January. Only short-listed candidates whose application responds to the above criteria will be contacted for a written test and interview. For further information please contact: