Control Union UK has an excellent opportunity for a Manager of Sustainability Services to join our sustainability team in the United Kingdom to support the development of our sustainability services.
The Sustainability Services Manager will be working within the growing sustainability services department and focusing on the development and delivery of agricultural programs such as regenerative agriculture and sustainable sourcing.
You will be part of an enthusiastic team supporting companies to achieve their sustainability goals!
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop plans for sustainability projects;
- Monitor and coordinate the delivery of services;
- Collect, verify and present data to clients;
- Conduct stakeholder meetings and workshops;
- Support the development of sustainability programs;
- Identify opportunities and support business development.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Genuine interest in sustainable agriculture;
- Knowledge of sustainability issues in the agri-food sector globally and understanding of farming practices;
- Knowledge of agricultural production and their supply chains;
- Ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences and in a range of formats;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a proactive approach in finding solutions;
- Strong computer skills in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Degree in a relevant field such as international development, agronomy or undergraduate degree plus minimum 5 years of relevant work experience.
- 3+ years technical experience within the agricultural sectors, preferably within a farming environment and in a multi-geographies context.
- Experience in designing capacity building programmes and implementing field projects.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a proactive approach to finding solutions.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Control Union is a leading global organization providing certifications, testing, auditing and total quality assurance. Control Union operates across several sectors, from the agri-food, energy, forestry to consumer products.
With a presence in more than 70 countries, Control Union is uniquely placed to manage challenges with today's global marketplace.
HOW TO APPLY
Please provide a CV, Covering Letter (outlining your suitability for the role) to firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting reference CUUKSUS.
All candidates will be required to confirm eligibility to work in the UK before starting employment.