An exciting opportunity has arisen at Peterson Projects & Solutions in Asia for MANAGER – CONSULTANCY.
As the Manager - Consultancy at Asia, your role will be to develop and structure our consultancy division in the Asian region. You will be expected to develop regional operating plans and will support the regional operations to align with the global business plan. The role requires high level of energy and accountability for results and performance of our operations and employees. The candidate must also focus on driving sales opportunities, gaining market share and have the desire and ability to find new opportunities.
The candidate should have strong leadership and entrepreneurial skills, should be able to work individually and in a team setting, should be focused on compliance, and be able to communicate at all levels in the organization.
The position would be based out of Asia. We are flexible on the exact country for the best suited candidate.
If you meet the stated requirements and want to be part of our international network, then we are looking for you!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Develop and execute yearly business plan and focus on opportunities for Asia
- Display a keen vision to seek new business approaches and opportunities
- Lead employees to meet the organization's expectations for productivity, quality, and goal accomplishment
- Consciously create a workplace culture that is consistent with that of the organizations’ and that emphasizes the vision, mission, guiding principles, and core values of the organization
- Engage in networking opportunities, such as government, peer groups, industry conferences and our own global network
- Working with local mangers to conduct daily business independently, while following time constraints, financial guidelines, and the company Code of Conduct
- Work in collaboration with the Executive team offering strategic advice
- Actively participate and engage with peers at the Senior Management level
- Report to the Regional Manager
- Previous experience and record of success doing business in consultancy industry
- Proven track record of 10+ years managing a mid to large size organization
- Proven leadership; growing and managing a successful organization
- Background in Sustainability and Agriculture will be preferred
- Experience with tendering and dealing with non-governmental organisations
- Demonstrated business acumen and a solid financial skill-set
- Ability to challenge the status quo and make strategic business decisions when required
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English
- Having lived/ worked/ studied in other cultures
- Must be a strong team player
- Willing to take on additional tasks as required
- Ability to travel extensively
- Ability to work under pressure
Peterson Projects and Solutions is the advisory division providing pragmatic and hands-on solutions to your challenges. We support companies in achieving their sustainability goals by assisting them in defining their sustainability policies, reducing their environmental footprint and identifying potential sustainability claims and defining them accordingly.