An exciting opportunity has arisen at Control Union Inspections (Pvt) Ltd. in Colombo, Sri Lanka for HR EXECUTIVE.
As an HR & Administration Executive you will be responsible for the overall Human Resources function of the company. The position requires strong communication skills and being up to date with the latest industry and national regulations with regards to terms of employment is critical to the successful delivery of this position.
Are you committed to integrity and self-driven, systematic, people-oriented person and do you want to be part of our international network? Then we are looking for you!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Assisting in preparing job descriptions, advertising vacancies and scheduling personal interviews and coordinating with the applicants
- Conducting preliminary tele-interviews with shortlisted job applicants
- Schedule personal interviews, tele-technical interviews for shortlisted candidates
- Coordinate and assist in joining formalities for all new employees
- Managing the employment process aligning to company policies and procedures
- Ensuring accurate and proper physical and digital personnel records
- Preparing confirmation letters, and monitor contract expiry for renewals
- Coordination of employee trainings/awareness sessions
- Employee leave administration
- Coordinate and assist in exit formalities for all employees exiting the organization
- Organize official functions, recreational and social activities
- Support with implementation and improvement of HR policies and rules
- Preparing reports and presentations on HR-related metrics on monthly basis
- Documentation of reports with regards to EPF, ETF etc.
- Coordinating and providing administrative support for both local and global requirements
- Assist Managing Director
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant professional qualification in HRM from a recognized institute
- 3-4 years of experience in HRM field in Service industry
- Good knowledge on labour legislation will be preferred
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Proficient in English language: in speech and in writing
- Proficient with MS Office and related business and communication tools
- High level of professional conduct and meticulous attention to detail
- Demonstrable leadership abilities
- Excellent team player
- Willingness to explore and learn new aspects of Human Resources
- Ability to work in a dynamic situation for extending support by following company policies & procedures
- Ability to work in multicultural environment and prioritize work