An exciting opportunity has arisen at Control Union (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
for a FORESTRY AUDITOR
As an Auditor (Forestry), you will be responsible for Carrying out Forestry audits on forests/plantations and associated supply chains.
Are you are ambitious, versatile and with the right attitude and do you want to be part of our international network? Then we are looking for you!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Carrying out Forestry audits on forests/plantation and associated supply chains.
- Ensuring customer compliance with established certification standards by visiting our clients on site and examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Communicating audit findings by preparing a final report and discuss the findings with auditees.
- Bachelor’s degree/Post Graduate Diploma / Professional Degree in Forestry, Ecology, Sociology, Economic, Anthropology or any other equivalent
- 5 year(s) of professional experience supply chains integrated within the forestry industry and/or working
- Knowledge of forestry industry (e.g. forest management, consultancy, research) in a relevant discipline (e.g. ecology, forestry, sociology, economic, anthropology)
- Previous working experience and knowledge with Forestry Certification Schemes i.e. FSC, PEFC, MTCS
- Successful completion of a ISO 9001 or ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Training and previous auditing experience a Lead Auditor or Auditor for Forestry Certification schemes with an accredited certification body will be an added advantage
- Fluent in English (written and verbal) and able to communicate in native language of East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak)
- Strong communication skills
- Flexible and pragmatic. This is a varied role with new schemes and opportunities regularly occurring alongwith varied locations at customers site both here in the Malaysia and abroad
- Available for frequent travel
- Self-motivated, independent worker who also can feed back into a team
- Will based in East Malaysia (Sarawak/Sabah)
From our roots in agricultural inspections, Peterson and Control Union have been operating for nearly 100 years in the field of logistics, quality, certifications and risk management. Our in-depth knowledge and experience covers all aspects of the supply chain in many industries including agriculture, energy, forestry, sustainability and textiles.
Control Union (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is based in Malaysia is operating in Malaysia since 1987 services clients in both East and West Malaysia and around the world.
How to Apply
When you are interested in this role, please apply via our website www.petersoncontrolunion.com/en/careers. Kindly send your resume to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.