Our EMEA Finance Team are currently looking for an experienced Financial Controller with affinity towards Business Control who is dynamic, yet down to earth and willing to take on this exciting and challenging role.
Activities will include, but not be limited to
- Analysing of (financial) information of the offices in the EMEA region, translating them for reporting to internal and external stakeholders;
- Training and support of local financial personnel;
- Support with setup of new finance structure in the EMEA region;
- Support with setup and execution of internal control within the EMEA region;
- Execution of due diligence on acquisition;
- Support on investment and financing queries within the region;
- Support on implementing Microsoft Dynamics365 within the EMEA region.
You will make the connection between Finance and the Operation in close contact with the Managing Directors and Finance personnel of our companies, in which continuous improvement is key.
You will be joining the Finance Team EMEA and report to the Finance Manager EMEA. We are flexible on location, European based with ability to spend time at Rotterdam office.
- Completed relevant bachelor as a minimum (Accounting, Business Economics, Controlling and the like);
- Minimum of 3-year experience in a similar function and international organisation;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Strong communication and interpersonal relationships;
- Independent, accurate and strong sense of responsibility and ownership;
- Hands-on mentality;
- Team player with a flexible no-nonsense attitude, who excels in a dynamic environment;
- Excellent knowledge of financial processes, with a keen sense of improvement and efficiency possibilities in existing processes;
- Excellent control of the English language, orally and in writing, control of multiple languages is an advantage;
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Dynamics365 and consolidation and consolidation software are a preference.
For more infomation please apply below or contact Kimberley Rokadji on the following number 0223-685117 of via firstname.lastname@example.org