An exciting opportunity has arisen at Projects & Solutions in Navi Mumbai, India for EXECUTIVE - SUSTAINABILITY.
As an Executive – Sustainability, you will be responsible to manage projects primarily in the field of sustainability related to environment and energy management and providing guidance and advisory against established standards and protocols. The position requires strong technical, communication and convincing skills. Applicants must have good knowledge of the environment industry.
Are you committed to integrity, quality, and a self driven, systematic, service oriented
person and do you want to be part of our international network? Then we are looking for you!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Providing consultancy services for large supply chain assessment programs including but not limited to the implementation of the sustainability Standards, ISO 50001
- Marketing of consultancy services and approaching new clients
- Understand various leads in energy management, environment management and working for aspects and impacts pertaining to sustainability
- When required, conducting energy & carbon footprint assessments, managing sustainability reporting programs
- Provide consultancy services on environment and sustainability certification standards
- Preparing reports and presentations which would represent professional approach of company and develop business
- Developing unique solutions for clients
- Coordinate with local stakeholders, plant level staff etc. for effective data collection, on-site inspection, etc.
- Project completion through proper project management starting from project identification till professional report writing and submission
- Interfacing directly with clients and addressing client problems/questions/comments in a clear and professional manner
- Liaison with customers through regular communication
- Prepare analytical reports basis market research of our set of services and target markets
- Business research and development
- B Sc/ M Sc/ B Tech in Energy/Environment
- 2+ years of working experience in Energy/Environment Sector
- Experience of conducting internal/ external Energy audits
- Knowledge on Sustainability certification programs would be an added advantage
- Familiarity with ISO 9001:2015 & Quality Management System concept
- Effective interpersonal skills, fast learner & able to develop good working relationships with people at all levels
- Knowledge of current market issues, standards and regulations with regard to Energy and Environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent report writing, presentation skills
- Willingness to travel to project sites on need basis
- A team player with positive attitude and creative thinking
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Precise and accurate
- Independent attitude towards the job
- Aimed at serving clients and team spirited
Peterson Projects and Solutions is the advisory division providing pragmatic and hands-on solutions to your challenges. We support companies in achieving their sustainability goals by assisting them in defining their sustainability policies, reducing their environmental footprint and identifying potential sustainability claims and defining them accordingly.