The ERP Business Analyst is a pivotal position in the ERP team. Leading the development of Microsoft Dynamics AX applications and associated technologies across Peterson Offshore Group, the ERP Business Analyst should be proactive and innovative in their approach to developing system and process solutions to eliminate inefficiencies and duplication in process.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Work with business stakeholders to understand business solution requirements, conduct discovery and analysis, recommend systems solutions, and lead the implementation of solutions capable of supporting the business.
- Troubleshoot issues, and resolve system and business process problems by effectively engaging with key stakeholders, developing solutions in partnership, and delivering those solutions efficiently.
- Champion optimal and best practices use of the ERP system.
- Contribute to the development of the global ERP team, developing best practice standards and processes across the core functions.
- Lead project activities by
- Documenting As Is and To Be processes
- Support data migration
- Develop UAT scenarios, and document test results
- Create training documents and deliver training to end users
- Adhere to established System Development Life Cycle Procedures when implementing system changes.
- Develop reporting solutions utilising SSRS, Analytical Services, Power BI Atlas and other tools as required.
- Liaise with 3rd party providers in the resolution of system issues, and in the development of business solutions
- Performance will be reviewed against objectives set during employee appraisal process including feedback from internal customers.
Qualifications and experience
- Degree qualification in a relevant discipline and a minimum of 2 years' experience of a Tier 1 ERP system
- Ability to lead projects using best practices project management practices, and deliver on-time.
- Confident communicator with the ability to communicate clearly and cohesively.
- Experience using the Microsoft Dynamics product suite,
- Working knowledge of Reporting Tools such as Power BI or Atlas
- Communication - Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, you will be able to build strong working relationships with all levels and be able to influencing and collaborating with others with ease.
- Customer Focus - A commitment to providing a good customer service.
- Personal Integrity - Builds trust and respect and maintains standards of honesty and integrity.
- Team Working - Ability to work within a team and on own initiative.
- Reliability - Takes responsibility for personal performance.
- Results Orientation - Striving to improve or meet a standard of excellence.
- Commitment to Safety - Takes responsibility for both their own safety and that of their colleagues.
Specific requirement Competencies:
- Analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Customer service attitude with a strong work ethic.
- Results oriented with a strong commitment to quality and standards implementation.
- Ability to multi-task, adjusts priorities, and work autonomously as well as part of a team.
From our roots in agricultural inspections, Peterson and Control Union have been operating for nearly 100 years in the field of logistics, quality, certifications and risk management. Our in-depth knowledge and experience covers all aspects of the supply chain in many industries including agriculture, energy, forestry, sustainability and textiles.
How to Apply
Please click at 'Apply for this job' to upload your resume. For further information please contact: