The responsibility of the ERP Business Analyst is to support the operation and maintenance of Microsoft Dynamics AX applications and related processes across Peterson Offshore Group. Working with system users across the organisation, the role is forward focused, proactively identifying areas for improvement, driving out inefficiency in process.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Interface with business stakeholders to understand business solution requirements, conduct discovery and analysis, recommend systems solutions, and lead or assist with the implementation of solutions capable of supporting the business
- Provide functional ERP system support including but not limited to Procurement, Project Management, Human Resources, and Finance;
- Support project activities byDocumenting As Is and To Be processes
- Support data migration o Develop UAT scenarios, and document test results
- Create training documents and deliver training to end users
Support cutover activities by leading specific work streams
- Champion optimal and best practices use of the ERP system;
- Contribute to the development of and adherence to best practice governance of the ERP system; • Adhere to established System Development Life Cycle Procedures when implementing system changes;
- Develop reporting solutions utilising SSRS, Analytical Services, Atlas and other reporting tools as required;
- Liaise with 3rd party providers in the resolution of system issues;
- Degree or College qualification in relevant discipline and a minimum of 2 years' experience using the Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP product suite;
- Understanding of Microsoft SQL;
- Ability to lead projects using best practices project management practices, and deliver on-time;
- Confident communicator with the ability to communicate clearly and cohesively.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS);
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
Since 1920 Peterson operates in many different industries. From agriculture to coal and minerals, from oil and gas to biofuels and biomass. We arrange thorough inspections and coordinate logistics. We can transport your goods safely by sea, on land or by air. We serve our clients with integrity and honesty, using our experience to guarantee high quality service. Together we are One Peterson.
How to Apply:
Please click at 'Apply for this job' to upload your resume. For further information please contact: