An exciting opportunity has arisen at Certifications in Kolkata, India for COORDINATOR.
As a Coordinator you will be responsible for the application of organic and sustainable agriculture and social requirements and principles against established standards and protocols. The position requires strong communication skills. Applicants must have extensive knowledge of the Agriculture and related industries. You will be conducting on-site trainings and coordinating with one of the biggest brand in the FMCG sector globally
Are you committed to integrity, quality, and are a self-driven, systematic, service-oriented person and do you want to be part of our international network? Then we are looking for you!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Preparing and conducting all on-site training activities
- Conducting training at the farm level
- Preparing training reports in consultation with the client
- Finalizing and submitting reports
- Internal coordination and coordinating with the client
- Collaborate with global scheme coordinators for the project
- Build, strengthen and optimize relationships with farmers, client
- Follow reporting deadlines
- Graduate in Agriculture or related discipline
- Post graduate in Agriculture or Agribusiness Management would be advantageous
- Minimum 2 years of experience in agriculture or related industry
- Experience and knowledge of sustainable farming, organic farming, social certification schemes would be an added advantage
- Good command of English and Bengali : in speech and in writing
- Excellent report writing, presentation skills
- Resourceful, fast learner with strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Willingness to travel extensively (upto 20-25 days per month) in the regions
- Willingness to be engaged in temporary position
From our roots in agricultural inspections, Peterson and Control Union have been operating for nearly 100 years in the field of logistics, quality, certifications and risk management. Our in-depth knowledge and experience covers all aspects of the supply chain in many industries including agriculture, energy, forestry, sustainability and textiles.