An exciting opportunities has arisen at Certifications in India for
As a Coordinator you will be responsible for conducting trainings and coordinating with one of the biggest brand in the FMCG sector globally.
Are you a systematic, service oriented and team spirited person and do you want to be part of our international network? Then we are looking for you!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Preparing and conducting all on-site training activities;
- Conducting training at the farm level;
- Preparing training reports in consultation with the client;
- Finalizing and submitting reports;
- Internal coordination and coordinating with the client;
- Collaborate with global scheme coordinators for the project;
- Build, strengthen and optimize relationships with farmers, client
- Graduate in Agriculture or related discipline;
- Post graduate in Agriculture or Agribusiness Management would be advantageous;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in agriculture or related industry;
- Experience and knowledge of sustainable and organic farming certification schemes would be an added advantage;
- Good command of English & Punjabi (for position @ Channo, Punjab) and Bengali (for position @ Burdwan & Hoogli, West Bengal): in speech and in writing;
- Excellent report writing, presentation skills;
- Resourceful, fast learner with strong interpersonal skills;
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Willingness to travel extensively (upto 20-25 days per month) in the regions
How to apply
If you are interested, please email your latest resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information please contact Ms. Harmandir Kaur Raina, contact number +91 22 6129 4316.
From our roots in agricultural inspections, Peterson and Control Union have been operating for nearly 100 years in the field of logistics, quality, certifications and risk management. Our in-depth knowledge and experience covers all aspects of the supply chain in many industries including agriculture, energy, forestry, sustainability and textiles.
We also offer:
- Multinational organization environment
- Excellent career growth opportunities
- Highly diversified and international teams and programs
- Legendary, young and growing multicultural team
- Freedom to innovate