We are currently recruiting for Control Tower Team Lead to effectively supervise the Control Tower, who are responsible for the administration and control of the Lillyhall Delivery Management System (DMS).
The role is responsible for coordinating personnel and ensuring the DMS team is resourced, motivated and competent to carry out duties. Based on our Lillyhall site and reporting to the Site Manager we are looking for an experienced supervisor with a proven track record.
Essential Training (required for successful completion of probationary period):
· IOSH 4-day Managing Safely Certificate
· Lillyhall Emergency Arrangements Training
· DMS Operations, Access, and Control
· NAVMAN (satellite navigation system) Operations, Access, and Control
· VOR (Visibility on Request tracking) – Operations, Access, and Control
· Sellafield Itinerant pager operations (Contractor)
· Peterson E-Learning Platform Completion
· Control Tower Administration Control
· TLT Management of Telephone Threat
· Peterson Business Management System (BMS) Operational Awareness and Access
· Previous experience in a customer relations role essential
· Knowledge of logistics and transport desirable but not essential
· Working knowledge of warehouse management and materials/transport planning, desirable but not essential
· You will be required to attend and pass job-specific Sellafield courses
Peterson offers a comprehensive range of safe, reliable, and value-added logistics solutions to the energy industry globally from strategic locations. Peterson works closely with customers, supported by a suite of industry-leading digital applications, to identify and create opportunities to work together by sharing resources and securing operational efficiencies resulting in significant cost savings.
Established in 1920, the organisation has expanded internationally with facilities at several prominent ports. The company is part of a wider group operating in over 70 countries with 4,000 people globally. www.onepeterson.com