An exciting opportunity has arisen at Peterson Projects & Solutions
for a SUSTAINABILITY & BUSINESS CONSULTANT.
As a Consultant for Sustainability & Business, you will be responsible for carrying out consultancy programs to support our customers in achieving their sustainability goals by assisting them in defining their sustainability policies, reducing their environmental footprint, and identifying potential sustainability claims and strategies.
Are you an independent, good communicator with strong analytical skills and want to be part of our international network? Then we are looking for you!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Maintaining client relations, and communications, guiding and resolving their issues.
- Perform consultancy work related to sustainability, e.g. Agriculture, fishery, forestry, textile, and others.
- Conduct social and environmental impact assessment (S/EIA) national and international projects for clients.
- Building relationships with commercial clients, international donors and NGO communities.
- Conducting studies, research, surveys and gap analysis to understand the business requirements.
- Analyzing statistics, creating reports and updating the project management.
- Detecting issues and investigating ways to resolve them.
- Assessing the pros and cons of possible strategies.
- Compiling and presenting information orally, visually and in writing.
- Making recommendations for improvement, using computer models to test them and presenting findings to the client.
- Monitoring the implementation of agreed solutions.
- Developing and advising the system and procedures and other potential business.
- Report to the managers proactively.
- Participate in the coordination of regional and/or global projects in Asia, and this may include regular communication with internal (and potentially external) teams, performing quality reviews and writing reports.
- Graduate/ post graduate in Ecology or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with the environment/agriculture/forestry/fisheries or related industries
- Experience with sustainability certification/ESG/Sustainable Finance/Sustainability Reporting/ Carbon Credit and Footprint/Life Cycle Analysis/ GHG Calculation/HCV/AMDAL/ESIA
- Experience of working with certification, training and/or consultancy industry would be preferred
- Excellent communication and writing skills in both English and Bahasa
- Flexible and open to multitask
- Willing to travel and work in the field
- Innovation and team-work oriented
Peterson Projects and Solutions is the advisory division providing pragmatic and hands-on solutions to your challenges. We support companies in achieving their sustainability goals by assisting them in defining their sustainability policies, reducing their environmental footprint and identifying potential sustainability claims and defining them accordingly.
Our activities include consultancy of a mix of agricultural, fishery, forestry, food, mineral and energy products. Our core values are honesty, integrity, safety, entrepreneurship and respect for people, society, and the environment. At the highest possible level, we offer our services in a safe, reliable, profitable, and independent manner.
We provide custom-made integrated solutions in the entire supply chain of various industries and assist them in achieving their sustainability ambitions. We have experience working on supply chain issues related to compliance, traceability and transparency, supplier verification and mitigation of sustainability impacts. We aim to provide our clients with the tools needed to establish a sustainability policy on paper and put this policy into practice.
How to Apply
When you are interested in this role, please apply via our website www.petersoncontrolunion.com/en/careers.