To assist with the day-to-day operation of the busy office environment, to ensure all aspects of CCU administration are completed in line with Company and audit requirements.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to the CCU department including input of data, photocopying, filing and answering the telephone.
- Tracking containers accurately the movement of our containers from our e-cargo system.
- Creating weekly and Monthly reports for our Clients
- Creating Month end reports for our Suppliers
- Preparing invoices in collaboration with our Finance Department.
- Support the safety coach with CID and RAP Cards.
- To maintain comprehensive records for client audits.
- Assist in the preparation of risk assessements
- Compile work instructions
- To participate in safety meeting.
- Comply with the company procedures.
- Comply with Level 1 of HSE Employee Responsibility and Accountability.
- Comply with Level 1 of Peterson Values & Behaviours.
- Performance will be reviewed against objectives set during employee appraisal process including feedback from internal customers.
- Accuracy of data and invoices
- Delivering tasks within set timescales
- Complying with company process and procedures.
- Experience of operating a suite of MS Office applications including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience of working in a fast paced and demanding office environment
- Ability to deal with customer queries
- Ability to take messages/calls accurately and ensure that details are passed on to the appropriate person.
- General Administrative duties as required
From our roots in agricultural inspections, Peterson and Control Union have been operating for nearly 100 years in the field of logistics, quality, certifications and risk management. Our in-depth knowledge and experience covers all aspects of the supply chain in many industries including agriculture, energy, forestry, sustainability and textiles.
How to Apply
Please click at 'Apply for this job' to upload your resume. For further information please contact: