Control Union has an excellent new opportunity for hard-working and enthusiastic Business Manager to join our growing team in the UK. The successful candidate will support the day to day administrative and commercial activities related to auditing, certifications and quality assurance services. Key for this role is the ability to facilitate and drive service efficiency and quality. As the Business Manager, the candidate will ensure that internal operations run smoothly and effectively, from communication within the team to the implementation of plans.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Prepare business reports
- Prepare business proposals
- Work with the Managing Director to forecast and plan business development activities
- Oversee the implementation of projects’ and programs’ launches
- Manage projects’ objectives and direction with the Managing Director. Provide updates on the status of projects
- Together with the business development teams follow up on leads
- Ensure accountability for achieving goals
- Improve processes and policies in support of our mission and our goals
- Oversees and monitor the planning of activities (auditing, assessments, certifications)
- Supervises staff’s qualification
- Supervises the hiring and training of new team members together with the unit manager
- At least 5 years of business management experience within the Testing, Inspection and Certification sector.
- A strong blend of operational and commercial skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to interact with staff at all levels
- Ability to manage a varied workload comfortably
- Attention to details
- Strong organisational skills
- High competence on Microsoft packages, such as Excel and Word
From our roots in agricultural inspections, Peterson and Control Union have been operating for nearly 100 years in the field of logistics, quality, certifications and risk management. Our in-depth knowledge and experience covers all aspects of the supply chain in many industries including agriculture, energy, forestry, sustainability and textiles.
How to apply
Please apply by clicking the below button and upload your CV and Cover Letter. All candidates will be required to confirm eligibility to work in the UK before starting employment.
For more information, please contact: