The Business Improvement Manager will be responsible for implementing, driving, and continuously improving the global delivery of Peterson Services, by developing and alignment of process qualifications, policies, procedures, and quality measures to ensure alignment and business steer in adherence to applicable laws/regulations and business strategy. This includes key metrics to facilitate continual high-quality service delivery and upskilling of personnel related to these services.
Roles & responsibilities
- Develop and oversee the implementation of a comprehensive Peterson Services delivery roadmap to ensure business continuity/excellence, policy adherence and risk mitigation.
- Development, align and implement related policies and processes related to Peterson Services.
- Lead in the development and implementation of quality detection, assurance, and improvement programs/initiatives to drive global conformity.
- Oversee global conformity in service/product conformity in terms of delivery and services, as well as related commercial/business value chain activities.
- Development and implement key metrics to oversee the global performance related to quality and services delivery, and the reporting of such against a dashboard for management purposes.
- Create a quality and compliance evaluation plan, which can be used for risk mitigation and/or process variations and enforce corrective actions accordingly.
- Evaluate, detect, and eliminate misalignment in processes and end-to-end service delivery.
- Provide input into the Peterson Services Management Reviews.
- Oversee employee, management and/or client business improvement campaigns/training to drive business continuity and a high standard of excellence.
- Build internal and external client and services partnerships to closely monitor client engagement and proactively adapt to changing market and customer needs.
- Oversee the development, implementation, and maintenance of a related Project Management System.
- Oversee the development, implementation, and maintenance of a document registry, associated documentation files, databases, and logs.
- Drive and implement strategic priorities in collaboration with top and regional management.
- Service delivery.
- Customer satisfaction.
- Risk Mitigation.
- Business/Commercial Alignment.
- Organization Performance.
Qualifications and experience
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree.
- A total of 8-10 year of experience, preferably in a related consulting/ESG work environment.
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems.
- Knowledge of business standards and processes.
Job Specific Competencies
- Ability to anticipate and balance the need of multiple stakeholders.
- Commercial awareness in understanding contracting, terms and conditions, business operations/successes and profitability.
- Persistent and adaptable to change.
- Strong communicator with clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences and organisational levels.
- Ability to make presentations to cross functional groups.
- Demonstrated abilities related to problem-solving, decision-making, judgement, leadership, and team-oriented skills to manage multiple projects.
- Analytical understanding of defect data, perform root cause analyses, and determine corrective and preventative actions.
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook).
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English proficiently.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to evoke critical thinking.
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written.