Exciting opportunities has arisen at Textile Certifications at Navi Mumbai, New Delhi, Karur, Surat & Tirupur India for BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE – TEXTILE CERTIFICATIONS.
As a Business Development Executive, you will be responsible for generating business leads, maintaining relationship with clients and potential clients of Textile Certifications team. The position requires strong communication and interpersonal skills. Applicants must have a flair for sales and marketing skills.
Are you outgoing, self-driven and service-oriented person and do you want to be part of our international network? Then we are looking for you!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Identifying business opportunities with existing as well as new clients and working in co-operation with operations
- Mapping client's requirements and providing them expert advisory services in consultation with the operations team
- Attending to routine techno-commercial business queries for existing clients
- Collate estimates of existing regional market potential for different services for organization
- Prepare sales/ revenue forecast and implement strategies to achieve revenue and market share objectives
- Analyse sales and industry data, market trend and assess impact on revenue and review sales plan as necessary
- Manage the sales process and analyse data for lost clients and take corrective action
- Provide support to back-end team to monitor status and achieve organizational goals
- Ensure prompt follow up with customers for business conversion
- Follow up on invoicing and payments in consultation with the Accounts team
- Monitoring outstanding and maintaining at target level
- Work with program manager and technical team to deliver utmost customer satisfaction and help resolving customer concern if any.
- Contributing to developing marketing and sales strategy to improve service awareness and enhanced CU brand proposition
- Maintaining and retaining good relationship with the existing clients
- Keeping abreast of all the Certifications services offered by the company as well as any market innovation
- Keeping abreast of developments, issues and legislative changes pertaining to related industry sectors at national and international level
- Graduate in Textiles or related field or Graduate in any field with experience in Textile Supply Chain
- 1-2 years of experience in marketing/sales
- Experience of certification industry would be advantageous
- In depth understanding of Textile Supply Chain and understanding of different sustainability certifications programs
- Proficient in English and local regional language: in speech and in writing
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Willingness to travel extensively anywhere in the country
Control Union Industrial Inspections delivers quality independent inspection services, allowing asset owners to obtain and maintain control over their equipment. Our global reach and local knowledge guarantee uniformity and consistency in the high quality of our services.