An exciting opportunity has arisen at Control Union in India for BUSINESS ANALYST.
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for administrative and functional support service to the Chairman and completing task as directed by Chairman. In addition, you will be responsible for market analysis and research.
Are you a self-driven, analytical and organized person and do you want to be part of our international network? Then we are looking for you!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Perform market analysis basis publicly available data available for the industry and identify new opportunities (markets, service, clients)
- Perform business analysis and assist establish projections basis publicly available data and internal data, per business vertical
- Collaborate and coordinate with CU India management team to gather data on monthly basis
- Monitor client satisfaction, register and analyse monthly
- Prepare MIS reports and submit monthly to the Chairman
- Preparing concluding reports and presentations
- Provide inputs to develop CU brand proposition
- Preparing marketing and promotional material, videos, photographs, adverts and presentations
- Assist in planning and organizing trainings, workshops and seminars for clients
- To develop, write and edit content for our internal magazines, Sharenet, websites, Social Media and press releases
- Play an active role in the development of the social media strategy and managing social media content
- Keeping abreast of all lines of services offered by the company as well as any market innovation
- Keeping abreast of developments, issues and legislative changes pertaining to related industry sectors
- Providing administrative support including managing calendar, booking meetings, taking minutes, planning events, organising travel and preparing travel itineraries
- Graduate in Science, any discipline
- 2-3 years of working experience of preparing MIS reprots
- Excellent proficiency with MS Office and Sharepoint
- Excellent analytical, report writing & presentation skills
- Excellent command of English: in speech and in writing (including proofreading)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels, both internally and externally
- Experience and competency in Photoshop would be an advantage
- Strong organisational skills, with an ability to multitask
From our roots in agricultural inspections, Peterson and Control Union have been operating for nearly 100 years in the field of logistics, quality, certifications and risk management. Our in-depth knowledge and experience covers all aspects of the supply chain in many industries including agriculture, energy, forestry, sustainability and textiles.
We also offer:
- Multinational organization environment
- Excellent career growth opportunities
- Highly diversified and international teams and programs
- Legendary, young and growing multicultural team
- Freedom to innovate