Since 1920 Peterson operates in many different industries. From agriculture to coal and minerals, from oil and gas to biofuels and biomass. We arrange thorough inspections and coordinate logistics. We can transport your goods safely by sea, on land or by air. We serve our clients with integrity and honesty, using our experience to guarantee high quality service. Together we are One Peterson.
Roles & responsibilities:
• Manage the ERP Support helpdesk and provide support to end users – 1st and 2nd line support.
• Monitoring and troubleshooting of the ERP System
• Assist in testing of application developments
• Assist in planning and coordinating Change Management of processes to support the operation of the Business.
• Adhere to ERP best practice
• Support ongoing ERP Implementation projects
• Comply with the company procedures.
• Comply with Level 1 of HSE Employee Responsibility and Accountability.
• Comply with Level 1 of Peterson Values & Behaviours
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, you will be able to build strong working relationships with all levels and be able to influencing and collaborating with others with ease.
Customer Focus - A commitment to providing a good customer service.
Personal Integrity - Builds trust and respect and maintains standards of honesty and integrity.
Team Working - Ability to work within a team and on own initiative.
Reliability - Takes responsibility for personal performance.
Results Orientation - Striving to improve or meet a standard of excellence.
Commitment to Safety - Takes responsibility for both their own safety and that of their colleagues
Do you want to know more about this vacancy, please contact Scott Hordijk on telephone +31223-685119