An exciting opportunity has arisen at Control Union Inspections (Pvt) Ltd.
in Colombo, Sri Lanka
for AUDITOR/ LEAD AUDITOR - FOOD SAFETY & QUALITY.
As an Auditor/Lead Auditor you will be responsible for initiating and conducting on site audit activities at our clients according to audit planning & document review as well as maintaining and developing client relationships. The position requires strong communication skills and being up to date with the latest local and national regulations in connection with your work is critical to the successful delivery of this position.
Are you committed to integrity, quality, and a self-driven, systematic, service-oriented person and do you want to be part of our international network? Then we are looking for you!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Conducting audits on time as per the planning
- Carrying out audits and reporting audit results professionally according to CU guidelines
- Assist in handling of claims & appeals
- Maintaining good relationship with the clients
- Maintaining contacts with the certifier/s on regular basis
- Keeping abreast awareness on developments, issues and legislative changes related to the subject areas in which audits are carried out
- Marketing and Business Development activities
- B Sc degree with subject matters related to Agriculture/ Food
- Minimum 10 years of experience, where minimum 5 years work experience in food industry (Production/ QA/ R&D)
- Lead auditor qualification in ISO 22000/ FSSC 22000/ BRCGS/ ISO 9001/ ISO 14001 will be an added advantage
- Report-writing, presentation and interviewing skills
- Good command in English language
- Computer proficiency with Windows and Microsoft Office packages
- Ability to make independent decisions through systematic and analytical approach
- Willingness to travel extensively (domestic and abroad)
With its foundation in agriculture, Control Union Certifications has focused its efforts in developing services around the sustainability of the industry's supply chains which feed into the food, feed, bioenergy and textiles markets. With 'boots on the ground' in more than 70 countries, Control Union Certifications is uniquely placed to manage challenges with today's global marketplace.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this role, please apply via our website www.petersoncontrolunion.com/en/careers or forward your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.