An exciting opportunity has arisen at Control Union Certification in Indonesia for an Auditor Agriculture.
As an Auditor Agriculture, you will be responsible for carrying out agricultural and sustainability audits with a fast-paced and dedicated team that works together to manage challenges within today's global marketplace.
Are you passionate to travel around the world, independent and have strong communication skills and do you want to be part of our international network? Then we are looking for you!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Carrying out agricultural and sustainability audits on farms and/ or food facilities
- Ensuring customer compliance with established certification standards by visiting our clients on site and examining records, reports, operating practices and documentation
- Initiate, conduct and review all relevant audit activities, whilst maintaining and developing client relationships
- Communicating audit findings by preparing a final report and discuss the findings with auditees
- Help to reassure consumers about how food is produced on the farm by minimizing harmful environmental impacts of farming operations, reducing the use of chemical inputs and ensuring a responsible approach
- Being up to date with the latest local and national regulations in connection with your work
- Bachelor degree with 5 years work experience in agriculture industry or related field
- Master degree with 3 years work experience in agriculture industry or related field
- In-depth knowledge of agricultural standard systems and certification would be an advantage
- Excellent communications skills
- Interviewing and report writing skills
- Willingness to travel extensively (domestic and international)
- Good command of English (oral and written)
With its foundation in agriculture, Control Union Certifications has focused its efforts in developing services around the sustainability of the industry's supply chains which feed into the food, feed, bioenergy and textiles markets. With 'boots on the ground' in more than 70 countries, Control Union Certifications is uniquely placed to manage challenges with today's global marketplace.
How to apply
When you are interested in this role, please apply via our website www.petersoncontrolunion.com/en/careers.
For further information please contact Ms. Lia Marlinawati, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.