Exciting opportunities has arisen at Certifications in Navi Mumbai, India for ASSISTANT TO CERTIFIER – TEXTILES.
As an Assistant to Certifier you will be responsible for timely delivery of service to the clients for their operational requests. Applicants must have basic understanding of the business processes.
Are you accurate, committed to integrity, service-oriented person and target driven person
and do you want to be part of our international network? Then we are looking for you!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Verification and review of documents
- Liaison with clients to ensure complete and correct documents are received to complete internal procedures
- Delegated tasks by manager (Certifier/ Program Manager)
- Internal coordination – with Certifier, Assistant to Certifiers and Accounts Department
- External coordination – with clients
- Maintaining good relation with the clients
- Record keeping and storage of files, while maintaining traceability
- Maintaining upto date files in the system + hardcopy as per procedures
- Providing administrative support to the operational team
- Graduate in any discipline
- Diploma in Man-made Textile/ Textile Technology would be an advantage
- Experience of 1-2 years in administrative or back-office role in Textile or related industry
- Good MS Excel skills
- Workable English: in speech and in writing
- Quick learner with good interpersonal skills
With its foundation in agriculture, Control Union Certifications has focused its efforts in developing services around the sustainability of the industry's supply chains which feed into the food, feed, bioenergy and textiles markets. With 'boots on the ground' in more than 70 countries, Control Union Certifications is uniquely placed to manage challenges with today's global marketplace.