An exciting opportunity has arisen at Control Union Inspections (Pvt) Ltd.
in Colombo, Sri Lanka
for ASSISTANT TO CERTIFIER - TEXTILES.
As an Assistant to Certifier you will be responsible for the document review as well as maintaining and developing client relationships. The position requires strong communication skills and being up to date with the latest local and national regulations in connection with your work is critical to the successful delivery of this position.
Are you committed to integrity, quality, and a self-driven, systematic, service-oriented
person and do you want to be part of our international network? Then we are looking for you!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Preparation of product approval and logo approval
- Liaison with clients to ensure complete and correct documents are received to process the products and logo approval Delegated tasks by manager (Certifier/ Program Manager/Assistant Certifier)
- Internal coordination – with Certifier, Auditors, Assistant Certifiers and Accounts Department
- External coordination – with clients
- Maintaining good relationship with the clients
- Record keeping and storage of files, while maintaining traceability
- Maintaining up to date files in the system + hardcopy as per procedures
- Keeping abreast of developments, issues and legislative changes pertaining to textiles
- Possess a minimum of three passes at the GCE (A/L) Examination excluding General English
- Good Communication & interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English writing & Speaking
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel & Power point
- Excellent team player
- Preferred candidates living in Colombo area
With its foundation in agriculture, Control Union Certifications has focused its efforts in developing services around the sustainability of the industry's supply chains which feed into the food, feed, bioenergy and textiles markets. With 'boots on the ground' in more than 70 countries, Control Union Certifications is uniquely placed to manage challenges with today's global marketplace.