An exciting opportunities has arisen at Certifications in Coimbatore, Bengaluru, New Delhi & Tirupur, India for
ASSISTANT TO CERTIFIER – TEXTILES
As an Assistant to Certifier you will be responsible to serve client request for issue of accurate and timely Transaction Certifications. Applicants must have basic understanding of the Textiles and related processes.
Are you accurate, committed to integrity, service-oriented person and target driven person and do you want to be part of our international network? Then we are looking for you!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Verification and review of documents
- Preparation of Transaction Certificates (TCs)
- Liaison with clients to ensure complete and correct documents are received to proess the TCs
- Delegated tasks by manager (Certifier/ Program Manager)
- Internal coordination – with Certifier, Auditors, Assistant to Certifiers and Accounts Department
- External coordination – with clients
- Maintaining good relation with the clients
- Record keeping and storage of files, while maintaining traceability
- Maintaining upto date files in the system + hardcopy as per procedures
- Keeping abreast of developments, issues and legislative changes pertaining to textiles
- Diploma/ Graduate in Textiles and allied courses
- Freshers may apply
- Experience of 1-2 years in Textiles or related industry would be an added advantage
- Good command of English: in speech and in writing
- Fast learner with strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with MS Office
From our roots in agricultural inspections, Peterson and Control Union have been operating for nearly 100 years in the field of logistics, quality, certifications and risk management. Our in-depth knowledge and experience covers all aspects of the supply chain in many industries including agriculture, energy, forestry, sustainability and textiles.