Exciting opportunities has arisen at Certifications in Navi Mumbai, India for ASSISTANT TO CERTIFIER - AGRICULTURE.
As an Assistant to Certifier you will be responsible to verify the logistic, traceability data related to local and export consignments and to issue certificates using various software platforms by accurate data entry.
Are you committed to quality, and are a systematic, service oriented person and do you want to be part of our international network? Then we are looking for you!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Insert customer and account data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output
- Communicate and obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations
- Scan documents, print and file, when needed
- Keep information confidential
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files
- Graduate in any field
- Work experience of data entry in shipping/ logistic/ import-export industry would be preferred
- Additional computer training or certification will be advantageous
- Good typing speed and accuracy of English language
- Good command of English: in speech and in writing
- Proficiency with MS Office and use of office equipment (computers, printer, scanner etc)
From our roots in agricultural inspections, Peterson and Control Union have been operating for nearly 100 years in the field of logistics, quality, certifications and risk management. Our in-depth knowledge and experience covers all aspects of the supply chain in many industries including agriculture, energy, forestry, sustainability and textiles.
We also offer:
- Multinational organization environment
- Excellent career growth opportunities
- Highly diversified and international teams and programs
- Legendary, young and growing multicultural team
- Freedom to innovate