Who we are
From our roots in agricultural inspections, Peterson and Control Union have been operating for 100 years in the field of logistics, quality, certifications and risk management. Our in-depth knowledge and experience covers all aspects of the supply chain in many industries including agriculture, energy, forestry, sustainability and textiles.
The Collateral Management Division combines our experience and expertise with the latest technologies to provide efficient and innovative solutions for minimizing risk, helping to improve your productivity. We assist and supervise the provision of collateral services in all major regions around the world.
Who we are looking for
The Collateral Management Division is seeking an enthusiastic, creative Assistant Operations Coordinator who is willing to apply knowledge of business practices and processes in a real-world environment. You will assist in writing reports, coordinate operations, commercial activities, analyzing data, and making recommendations to improve effectiveness and efficiency. You will also support our compliance checks and provide input for the development of new procedures. We offer ample room for you to develop your skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in coordination of operations;
- Support compliance checks;
- Help achieving business goals (reporting of operation, documentation, proactive engagement/contact with clients);
- Help plan and design business processes and make recommendations for improvement;
- Help realize and create initiatives.
- Business Administration / Logistics
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Minimum 3rd/ 4th year MBO/HBO/University
- Enthusiast & critical thinker
- Keen eye for detail and verbally strong communicator (Dutch & English)
- Gain operational experience with a variety of business activities
- Get a good taste of working life
- Receive mentoring and training opportunities by experienced professionals
- Opportunities to attend business meetings and be commercially active
- Competitive Compensation