An exciting opportunity has arisen at Control Union Pakistan (Pvt) Ltd.
(Pakistan) for an ASSISTANT MANAGER - MARKETING/ SALES.
As an Assistant Manager - Marketing/ Sales you will be responsible for tasks and responsibilities as described here. If you fit into these and want to be part of our international network then we are looking for you!
We, Control Union, are already a well-established brand globally and in Pakistan. Thus the hired candidate will have to focus more on sales (instead of marketing). The marketing will be required as and when new services are introduced by company or when a new sector is being approached.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Do effective marketing/ sales for our certification and inspection services etc.
- Be able to make marketing plans as and when required
- Show tangible results of achievements
- Be willing to meet clients in Karachi and rest of Pakistan for same purpose
- Be able to arrange Awareness sessions for clients/ potential clients to brief about our services
- Be part of company’s collective drive to obtain trade leads
- Minimum Graduate, with good GPA, from well-reputed University. Higher education in related field will be preferable
- Minimum three years’ experience of B2B marketing/ sales
- Have ability to study and understand different services offered by our company under certification and inspection so as to interact with clients while maintain company’s image
- Ability to independently do effective correspondence and follow-up with potential clients, local and international
- Preferably be able to use technology including digital/ social media for marketing
- Hands-on experience with any reputed CRM software
- Pleasing personality
- Be able to build and maintain good relationship with clients
From our roots in agricultural inspections, Peterson and Control Union have been operating for nearly 100 years in the field of logistics, quality, certifications and risk management. Our in-depth knowledge and experience covers all aspects of the supply chain in many industries including agriculture, energy, forestry, sustainability and textiles.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this role, Email your CV to email@example.com.
You must add following text in the Subject of email: Assistant Manager Marketing/ Sales.