An exciting opportunity has arisen at Environmental Services in Navi Mumbai, India for an Assistant Manager - Environmental Services.
As an Assistant Manager - Environmental Servicesyou will be responsible to manage projects primarily in the field of Water and to manage environmental programmes related to water.
Are you a dynamic, self driven and accountable person and do you want to be part of our international network? Then we are looking for you!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Management of large supply chain assessment programs including but not limited to the implementation of the AWS Standard, ISO 14001, ISO 14067, Water foot print
- Understand various leads in water management, waste management and working for aspects and impacts pertaining to sustainability
- Preparing reports and presentations which would represent the professional approach of the company and develop business
- Developing unique solutions for clients
- Coordinate with local stakeholders, plant level staff etc. for effective data collection, on-site inspection, etc.
- Project completion through proper project management starting from project identification till professional report writing and submission
- Interfacing directly with clients and addressing client problems/questions/comments in a clear and professional manner
- Liaison with customers through regular communication
- Prepare analytical reports basis market research of our set of services and target markets
- Graduate in relevant Engineering or Science subject
- Post-graduation in the related discipline will be preferred
- Minimum 2 years experience of water management projects (knowledge on water catchment management, water audits and water footprint)
- Industrial experience with water, energy and waste management would be an advantage
- Knowledge of AWS certification would be an added advantage
- Robust knowledge of sustainability and supply chain is expected
- Effective interpersonal skills, able to develop good working relationships with people at all levels
- Knowledge of current consumer market issues, standards and regulations
- Good command over Microsoft Office tools
- Proficient in English
- Willingness to travel to project sites on a need basis
- A team player with a positive attitude and creative thinking
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Our vast expertise in inspection, sampling and supervision enable us to provide worldwide support to our customers across a broad spectrum of disciplines. From government and institution services and draught surveys through to weight and quantity determination – we provide our clients with the right solution, tailored to their needs.
We also offer:
- Multinational organization environment
- Excellent career growth opportunities
- Highly diversified and international teams and programs
- Legendary, young and growing multicultural team
- Freedom to innovate