An exciting opportunity has arisen at Control Union Inspections (Pvt) Ltd.
in Colombo, Sri Lanka
for ASSISTANT CERTIFIER (REVIEWER) - FOOD SAFETY.
As an Assistant Certifier (Reviewer) you will be responsible for the document review as well as maintaining and developing client relationships. The position requires strong communication skills and being up to date with the latest local and national regulations in connection with your work is critical to the successful delivery of this position.
Are you committed to integrity, quality, and a self-driven, systematic, service-oriented
person and do you want to be part of our international network? Then we are looking for you!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Plan, organize, coordinate and control audit processes related to ISO/food safety
- Support in reviewing audit reports and execution of certification on time
- Maintaining contacts with the auditor/ clients on regular basis
- Keeping abreast awareness on developments, issues and legislative changes related to the subject areas in which audits are carried out and update the department
- Marketing and Business Development activities
- BSc. Degree in Food Science/Agriculture discipline or B.Sc. degree with subject matters related to Agriculture/ Food
- Sc will be an added advantage on Food Science discipline
- Spoken and written knowledge of English
- Knowledge of business management practices
- Cumulatively, minimum 5 years work experience in food industry related to Production/QA/ R&D.
- Lead auditor qualification in ISO 9001/ ISO 22000/ FSSC 22000/ BRC will be an added advantage
- Ability to make independent decisions through systematic and analytical approach
- Pleasant attitude towards the job
With its foundation in agriculture, Control Union Certifications has focused its efforts in developing services around the sustainability of the industry's supply chains which feed into the food, feed, bioenergy and textiles markets. With 'boots on the ground' in more than 70 countries, Control Union Certifications is uniquely placed to manage challenges with today's global marketplace.
How to Apply
When you are interested in this role, please apply via our website www.petersoncontrolunion.com/en/careers.