An exciting opportunity has arisen at Control Union Inspections (Pvt) Ltd.
in Colombo, Sri Lanka
for ASSISTANT CERTIFIER – FORESTRY, ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES & SUSTAINABILITY.
As an Assistant Certifier you will be responsible for the document review, assisting certification as well as maintaining and developing client relationships. The position requires strong communication skills and being up to date with the latest local and national regulations in connection with your work is critical to the successful delivery of this position.
Are you committed to integrity, quality, and a self-driven, systematic, service-oriented person and do you want to be part of our international network? Then we are looking for you!
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Assist certifier on certification activities.
- Coordinate promotional activities, organize, and execute marketing campaigns
- Maintaining good relationship with the clients and prospects.
- Keeping abreast of developments, issues and legislative changes pertaining to the sectors in which audits are carried out
- University degree in Forestry/Environmental Science/ Environmental Management.
- Two years and above of work experience in Environmental/Forestry sector (Production/ Quality/ R&D).
- Good presentation and marketing skills.
- Good command of English language: in speech and in writing.
- Proficiency with the Windows Office software programs and data systems
- An IRCA recognized Lead Auditor course for ISO 14001/ ISO 9001 and full/part qualification in CIM/SLIM are advantageous
From our roots in agricultural inspections, Peterson and Control Union have been operating for nearly 100 years in the field of logistics, quality, certifications and risk management. Our in-depth knowledge and experience covers all aspects of the supply chain in many industries including agriculture, energy, forestry, sustainability and textiles.