An exciting opportunities has arisen at Certifications in India for
As an Aquaculture Auditor you will be responsible for the application of food safety, quality, and regulatory requirements and principles against established standards and protocols. The position requires strong communication and sales skills. Applicants must have extensive knowledge of the aquaculture industry, Organic Aquaculture, Aquaculture Stewardship Council and Marine Stewardship Council standard systems and certification.
Are you committed to integrity, quality, and a self driven, systematic, service oriented person and do you want to be part of our international network? Then we are looking for you!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Document review
- Preparing and conducting all on-site audit activities
- Preparing, approving and distributing the audit report
- Conducting audit follow-up
- Maintaining good relation with the clients
- Internal coordination and coordinating with the clients
- Collaborate with global and regional scheme coordinators for the project
- Assistance with handling of claims & appeals
- Keeping abreast of developments, issues and legislative changes pertaining to aquaculture and seafood and related sectors
- Marketing and Business Development activities
- Extensive travel (up to 20-25 days in a month) across India
- Graduate in Fisheries or related science
- Post graduate in Fisheries or related science is preferred
- 3+ years of experience in aquaculture industry (fishery farms, hatcheries)
- Experience and knowledge of sustainable and organic farming certification schemes would be an added advantage
- Good command of English: in speech and in writing
- Excellent report writing, presentation skills
- Resourceful, fast learner with strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Willingness to travel extensively (upto 20-25 days per month) across India
How to apply
If you are interested, please email your latest resume at email@example.com. For further information please contact Ms. Harmandir Kaur Raina contact number +91 22 6129 4316.
From our roots in agricultural inspections, Peterson and Control Union have been operating for nearly 100 years in the field of logistics, quality, certifications and risk management. Our in-depth knowledge and experience covers all aspects of the supply chain in many industries including agriculture, energy, forestry, sustainability and textiles.
We also offer:
- Multinational organization environment
- Excellent career growth opportunities
- Highly diversified and international teams and programs
- Legendary, young and growing multicultural team Freedom to innovate