Apprentice Administrator – Heysham
Responsible for accurately collating data into spreadsheets for month end and client reporting. Ensuring stationery and required items are ordered according to company procedure. Minute meetings and answer telephone enquiries. Input weekly timesheets into the system and send reports to Payroll. Ensuring that the base skills & competency matrices are maintained and ensuring both service delivery and team targets are met in accordance with customer or company requirements. Support Operation Manager and Business Manager for administrative duties when required.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Act as first point of contact for the department, ensuring all visitors are signed in and inducted before directing them to the appropriate staff or clients
- Answer telephone calls and deal with enquiries
- Raise purchase orders
- Code recharge and general ledger invoices
- Input weekly and monthly timesheets
- Maintain spreadsheets and information across systems
- Minute and distribute meeting minutes
- File all base documentation
- Ensure notice boards have up-to-date information
- Participate in Safety meeting where necessary and take minutes.
- Empowered to “stop the job” if an action is considered unsafe and report to line supervisor.
- Comply with all relevant company work instructions and procedures for each job function.
- Comply with Level 1 of HSE Employee Responsibility and Accountability.
- Comply with level 1 of Values & Behaviours
- Accuracy of data
- Accuracy of invoices
- Customer satisfaction
- Compliance statistics
Qualifications and experience
- Microsoft Office experience - Good to have
- Full Training will be provided.
- Communication - Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, you will be able to build strong working relationships with all levels and be able to influence and collaborating with others the ease.
- Customer Focus - A commitment to providing a good customer service.
- Personal Integrity - Builds trust and respect and maintains standards of honesty and integrity.
- Team Working - Ability to work within a team and on own initiative.
- Reliability - Takes responsibility for personal performance.
- Results Orientation - Striving to improve or meet a standard of excellence.
- Commitment to Safety - Takes responsibility for both their own safety and that of their colleagues.
From our roots in agricultural inspections, Peterson and Control Union have been operating for nearly 100 years in the field of logistics, quality, certifications and risk management. Our in-depth knowledge and experience covers all aspects of the supply chain in many industries including agriculture, energy, forestry, sustainability and textiles.
How to Apply
Please click at 'Apply for this job' to upload your resume. For further information please contact: