Control Union has an excellent opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Packaging & Materials Technologist.
The successful candidate will be part of the certification team responsible for inspections and evaluations of products, packaging and materials.
- Full-time, part-time, contract
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Technical review of FMCG Packaging and Materials
- Identify and develop requirements for sustainability certification standards
- Verify the conformity of products to certification standards
- Write assessment reports
- Provide technical support to customer service teams
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience in packaging and materials technology from within an FMCG manufacturing environment
- Experience with FMCG brands
- Great attention to details
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated with good verbal and written communication skills
- Able to communicate with people at all levels in the organisations
- Solid project management skills
- Highly organised
- Analytical & problem solving
- Degree on Materials Technology or Packaging Technology with at least 3 years of experience in a technical role within a manufacturing environment.
- Alternatively, 10+ years of experience as Packaging or Materials Technologist within a manufacturing environment.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Control Union is a leading global organization providing certifications, testing, auditing and total quality assurance. Control Union operates across several sectors, from food, energy, forestry to consumer products.
With a presence in more than 70 countries, Control Union is uniquely placed to manage challenges with today's global marketplace.
HOW TO APPLY
Please provide a CV, Covering Letter (outlining your suitability for the role) to email@example.com .
Place of work: flexible.
All candidates will be required to confirm eligibility to work in the UK before starting employment.