Reports to: Decommissioning Manager Supervises:
Projects (Tendering through to Execution)Job Description
Qualifications and experience
Operational Project Experience Essential
Experience in an applicable Management/Supervisory or Commercial position.
Commercial awareness and some Contract management experience required.
Operational or Supervisory Experience with cranes, logistics, welding / fabrication works advantageous.
Successful completion of the 1st project, or major project phase, shall be used to measure performance.
Actual performance will be measured against the milestones and requirements of the project looking at project delivery in terms of HSEQ, operational efficiency and cost control.
Based in Gt Yarmouth but travel through UK / Europe as may be required Decommissioning Strategy includes the marketing and development of decommissioning facilities in strategic locations around the North Sea. Travel to and from these locations for Client visits shall be required. Onsite Preparation and Execution phases: Based at Project Location(s) During on-site Project preparation and execution then the Project Engineer would be required to be on-site to oversee and coordinate the project requirements. Project locations would be dependent upon contract award but for example could be: Lerwick, Gt Yarmouth, Aberdeen, Netherlands, Norway, etc… Projects could be a few weeks to several months in duration. ‘Tours of duty’ could be for 3-4 weeks at a time.
1. Communication - Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, you will be able to build strong working relationships with all levels and be able to to influencing and collaborating with others the ease.
2. Customer Focus - A commitment to providing a good customer service.
3. Personal Integrity - Builds trust and respect and maintains standards of honesty and integrity.
4. Team Working - Ability to work within a team and on own initiative.
5. Reliability - Takes responsibility for personal performance.
6. Results Orientation - Striving to improve or meet a standard of excellence.
7. Commitment to Safety - Takes responsibility for both their own safety and that of their colleagues.
Specific requirement - Competencies
The requirements of the role are diverse and specific qualifications are less important than aptitude and the general profile of the applicant. The PE position requires: Leadership, Commercial awareness, Financially competent, Problem Solving, Understands risk, Attention to Detail Man-management skills Safety and quality focus Teamwork and co-operation, Assertive, Innovative